Mum, Baby & Toddler
In Mum, Baby & Toddler, author Jan Murray shares snapshots of her journey through motherhood interwoven with her experience-based professional knowledge to help parents and would-be parents navigate through the winding yet rewarding journey of parenthood.
Unlike other how-to books that often leave parents overwhelmed, confused and even guilty, Mum, Baby & Toddleruses a holistic view designed to help parents see what the early years of parenting are all about.
What you will find inside:
* Basic skills needed when caring for your baby and toddler
* True accounts of raising babies & toddlers
* What gadgets & contraptions you really need
* How to recognise when your baby’s behaviour is not usual and what to do about it
* What feeding & sleeping behaviours to expect from your baby & toddler
* Understand how feed play sleep patterns work together
* What growth & development to expect in your baby & toddler
Informative and inspiring, Mum, Baby & Toddler gives readers an inside view of a real parent with some of the many challenges he or she faces, and an insight into how parents can formulate their own answers of what to do in a variety of situations.